Describe the problem you are having with the computer and any error messages you may have received. The more information we have the faster and better job we can perform on your computer repair.
What is important to know about your profession?
The amount of time it takes to properly repair a computer to good working order and make it last. Appreciate a good job done for a very reasonable price.
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
* 30-day warranty on all shop service work
* 90 to 365-day warranty on all computer parts
* Remote in computer services available
* Unlimited email support
* 15-minute phone support sessions
How did you get started?
When I was 13 years old I started fixing computers while I was in high school and I have continued this passion to this day-31 years of age. I have had most of my family members work for me at one point or another and try to keep it a family business.
What types of jobs are the most common?
Our flat rate service is our most popular service and comes highly recommended by most of our customers.
How can we save money hiring you?
If you bring your computer in to our shop that is the cheapest method of repair, we do backup computers before work starts however we also recommend making a backup.
What we may not know about you?
We offer the only flat rate computer repair service in the Pittsburgh PA surrounding area, this $75 charge includes all labor less parts on all shop service work.
What are you most proud of?
We have several long term on going clients that rely on our services on a weekly basis to provide them with IT related services they require without large repair bills or having to keep a full time staff.
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
* Is my data important? Do I have a backup?
* Do I need a loaner while my computer is being serviced?
* Can I bring my computer to the shop for service?
* Would I rather have a technician fix my computer at my location?
What are you specialized in?
* Laptop & notebook repairs
* Server & workstation repairs
* Virus & spyware removal
* On-site computer repair services
* Same day computer service
* Large selection of in stock computer parts
How many projects do you average in a year?
We average a few a week so that would probably put us at about 200 or so per year but this varies as we do not count small jobs as being projects.
What brands do you work with?
* Western Digital
* Much more!